THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT.
ESSSuper/VicSuper are delighted to invite you to a seminar for AEU members - learn how to boost your super and prepare for retirement.
There are a number of changes to the super rules that take effect on July 1, 2017, which may affect your retirement strategy.
ESSSuper and VicSuper will deliver you all the information you need to know about preparing for retirement, and the upcoming changes, in a jargon-free and engaging way.
The seminar will cover:
- What the federal budget changes mean for you and your super.
- How much money you'll need in retirement to live the life you want.
- Tax-effective ways to boost your super.
- Revised and New Scheme information.
So that you only receive the information you need, there will also have break out groups that focus on the areas relevant to where you're at, such as:
- Maximising Centrelink and your retirement income
- Essential steps to preparing for retirement
- Partners and family are welcome
Don't get left behind: it's your super, your future - book your place today!
For help with this registration, please email [email protected]